QuickBooks is the most widely used and recommended small & medium business accounting software. The company has a trusted user base of more than 3 million users worldwide and has over 16-years of continuous improvement history that makes it the most flexible and successful software for financial management.
The latest 2019 QuickBooks launch for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise has several advantages. Here’s what it has in store in its newly launched QuickBooks version 2019.
Manage finances from a single screen: Manage regular accounting tasks, paperwork, payroll; all from a single home page.
Direct access to key tasks and information
Track employee hours from anywhere: Keep hooked to the Time Tracker tool on the web and download the entire set of timesheet in one easy step
- Improved Payroll: Review, confirm, submit and schedule payroll from the Payroll center.
- Shipping Manager: Lets you convert sales receipts or invoices into shipping labels and forms with barcodes and tracking number for pre-filled FedEx or UPS with no added cost.
- Track business loans: Track loans and fixed assets along with your other financial data.
Add job-related expenses: Enter or pay bills, track expenses and record sales on-the-fly
- Manage cost: Create customized estimates, invoices, POs, reports, print checks, manage payroll and more.
- Advanced tools: It let you add additional information, company logo, T&C, transaction details and more.
- Monitor time and job costs: Track expenses automatically, get better analysis through pre-designed reports and right data for preparing tax forms instantly.
Merge QuickBooks data with Microsoft Word: QB 2019 helps create a variety of customer and vendor letters and merge vendor’s info like customer name, address, and current balance by syncing with QuickBooks
QuickBooks Desktop Products
The locally installed desktop version of QB 2019 has 3 versions:
- QuickBooks Pro: Best for small businesses with 1-3 users
- QuickBooks Premier: Best for small-medium businesses with 1-5 users
- QuickBooks Enterprise: Best for businesses with 1-30 users
QuickBooks Pro vs QuickBooks Plus:
A simple and powerful accounting suite where 3 users can work on a data file simultaneously. It can support max 3 separate company files although these files won’t get synced with each other. It comes with a subscription of 3 years and it can be installed on 3 computers. There are Extra Charges for the below add-on features
- Phone tech support
- Data Backups
- Support additional user
- Live Bank Feeds
- QB offers online hosting of companies data
- Tax forms support for W-2s, 1099s, W-3s, and 1096s
- Purchase Standard checks voucher, business checks
QuickBooks Premier Pricing & Upgrades
Premier is one of the most purchased suites because of its wide customizable choices, and tools. The pricing structure for QB Premier is the same as the QB Pro, however, the big difference between the two is that the QuickBooks Premier offers 6 industry-specific versions with added customization and reports specific to those industries.
You can choose a Standard Edition or any of these 6 editions
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Professional Services
QuickBooks Enterprise Pricing & Upgrades
Enterprise has 3 variants with three different block prices – Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
In the silver plan, an extra fee has to be paid for availing the payroll feature.
- 14 payment processing options
Why Do I Have To Upgrade to The New QuickBooks 2019?
There are many advantages of upgrading to the latest release of QuickBooks, of course for the latest utilities and advanced features mentioned above.
Know more about what’s new and make a choice after talking to an AccountingHub QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Update to the latest version of QuickBooks release now by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number and avail all the update services Plus the advantage of our personalized and instant QuickBooks ProAdvisor support service free of cost from AccountingHub.