Table of Contents
The latest release of QuickBooks enhanced new features and advanced bug fixes over the earlier version. So, to focus more on your business growth, you have to upgrade your QuickBooks software with the latest version. While upgrading the software, the user needs to update the previous company file to track data in the new format. But, QuickBooks’ in-built features will do this for you automatically. To meet your business accountancy with all new and improved functions, you have upgraded your QuickBooks with an upgrader kit. This blog will provide all the necessary information to upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software.
Before further processing, make sure about the given information
Before proceeding forward, you must be sure that which version you currently have. To get the details, click on CTRL + 1 simultaneously to view the product information window in which you know which version you currently have installed.
Learn about QuickBooks Upgrader Kit
You have to download and install the upgrader kit (QuickBooks Desktop version). To perform this function, follow the below instructions
- The first step is to open your QuickBooks and then click on “Open or Restore Company”
- Hit the next click on the “Open a company file” option and proceed forward with the next click
- Now, browse your computer files in the dialog window and wait until you locate the old QuickBooks company file
- Enter the double-click on this file and open it
- You can view complete information about your updating company file. Hit the click on the “checkBox” option (located at the bottom of the information window) to give confirmation to understand that the file will make it unusable with past renditions of QuickBooks.
- Enter next click on the “Update Now” and then QuickBooks messages you to make a backup file to save all necessary data
- At last, go to the message box and click on “Yes” to update the company file into the latest version of QuickBooks
Note – The QuickBooks Desktop Upgrader Kit doesn’t work on Windows 7 and Vista machines. In any case, if you running with Windows 7 or Vista, and need to overhaul from 2007 or prior, you should send in your company file for a manual upgrade by Data Recovery Team.
The Most Upgraded Version of QuickBooks
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 is the most recent release now. It introduces all new and improved functions to handle entire business accountancy with more ease and simple. QuickBooks Desktop 2020, QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprises are also considered to be the most upgraded version. To run with the most recent version, you have to buy licenses to take advantage of all of its advanced features. To take care of your business accountant’s health, always make sure that you upgrade your accounting software with the latest release.
Need any kind of help or advice, contact us
The above-mentioned information makes all possible ways to upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software with QuickBooks Upgrade Kit. This kit will help to find your all answers regarding QuickBooks upgrading but still if you have any query in your mind or need to know more about, just dial QuickBooks helpline number +1844-313-4856 or do QuickBooks live chat support with QuickBooks expertise. To clear all queries, send your all doubtful question at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. QuickBooks expertise team make all possible ways to resolve your query in a minimum time frame.