Have you been continuously seeing the same type of error ‘Remote Sage 50 Service Host Connectivity’ on your computer screen? Well, this type of error usually transpires when there is an unanticipated networking related glitch.
In this article, we shall be putting our heads together to understand the root causes that set off Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity error and explore different ways to do away with this issue as soon as possible.
Prime Causes that Set off the Error Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity:
When the subscribed users encounter this type error, they will be seeing the following message on their computer screen:
Sage System Verifier goes pear-shaped on Error: “Sage 300 CRE – Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity”
Here are some of the main reasons that result in this error in your Sage accounting software:
- When the connection to the remote Sage Service Host Machine [Servername] could not be recognized because the remote machine is not answering back to ICMP ping boxes.
- When there is some sort of networking related glitches
Note: If you feel uncertain about Sage product or augmentations, hardware and tailored reporting, then seek the immediate assistance of the Sage experts by calling on our product help number.
How to troubleshoot Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity Error?
Here are some of the methods that you can follow to get rid of the Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity Error:
Step 1: When the Sage Service Host service is either stopped or hung at the file server or host computer. To fix this, follow the given steps:
- Go to Start and click on the Run command
- Now, write Services.msc in the search field and press Enter
- Locate and click on Sage Service Host service.
- Reboot your machine
Step 2: Check the networking issues. You can either consult Sage experts or follow the given guidelines.
- To recognize whether there are networking glitches or not, just ping the server by machine name from the PC and see if any response comes from the right IP address. Then ping the host machine from the server and wait to see the response from the right IP address. In case this test goes pear-shaped, network connection has been interrupted by glitches with DNS, network cards, cables, switches or electromagnetic intrusion.
- Confirm that firewall ports 8101 and 8102 are not closed inbound and outbound on both the server and the host machine
- Take in an entry for the server in the hosts file on the machine to sidestep any glitches with DNS
Step 3: If issue still perseveres, it could be because an additional application is meddling with Sage Service Host connections on the network. To recognize which application is instigating the issue, deactivate all start up items in the System Configuration Utility by performing the steps below:
- Go to Start and click on the Run command
- Write MSCONFIG in the search field and click Enter
- Choose the Startup tab and select the Deactivate All.
- Press OK.
- Select the Reboot option.
- After that, sign in again, a message will displayindicating the MSCONFIG. Press OK.
- Overlook the System Configuration Utility dialog box and open the Sage System Verifier again and authenticate that it completessuitably.
Step 4: In case the ipconfig /all from the server displayed on IP address, but functioning Pervasive/Action System Analyzer ceases to function due to winsock error, or the DNS suffixes can be affixed. To confirm this, on the machine:
- Firstly, search for Control Panel, then go to Network and Internet, and after that click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Press on the “Modify adapter settings”.
- Do right click on network adapter and click on the “Properties”.
- Click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”, and go to “Properties” option.
- Press on the “Advanced…” tab.
- Press the “DNS” button.
- Eliminateredundant entries from the “Affix these DNS suffixes (in oder):” box, or modify the setting to “Affix primary and connection specific DNS suffixes” and confirm the “Affix parent suffixes of the primary DNS suffix” dialog box.
- Reboot DNS Customer service.
- Repeat the Pervasive/Actian System Analyzer.
Still Seeking Sage Assistance?
If you are not able to do away with the “Remote Sage Service Host Connectivity Error” despite performing the aforesaid steps, then get the quickest resolution by speaking to our Accountinghub Sage 50 technical support team at our helpline number 1844 313 4856