Form 940 is used to file the tax return. So the main purpose is to do file the tax return of company unemployed position status. If there are some new employees that you hired this year then save and record them in the document of the organization. So that it’s easy to fill the form 940 that comes under the FUTA (Federation Unemployment Tax Return). This needs to be submitted to the IRS (Internal Revenue Services). You must verify the information that is reported on the form 940. Also do verify the amounts of the tax form.
The team members are in services from last 2 decades so they have experience to handle the all types of functional or technical errors. They are educated, expert, trained and professionals to provide you the solution with best assistance.
Solution to Verify Information on 940 at Sage 50 Application
Earnings report yearly
- The total of report must match the information mention on the report of Tax Liability
- In the Box 8, the total have to be is 940
Tax Liability Report
- The liability and the adjusted Gross must match with the information of Box 3 & Box 8 that is 940
- Also generate the summary format of the Tax Liability Report yearly bass.
For E-file of Form 940 in Sage 50
- Go to the Reports and Forms in the Menu option
- Then click on the Form
- Now select the Tax form
- After that go to the option Report/Forms and click on it
- Double-click the Payroll Tax Form option
- The Form 940 is here so select it and highlight it
- Do select the filing period and from drop down menu click on the current option
- At the end follow the instructions displayed on your screen then click on the button OK.
How to contact us?
You can easily contact the team via Sage customer helpline number to get the solutions instantly. The team is waiting for you to contact them as they are available 24/7 hours. The team members are friendly and polite so they easily handle the situation and provide you the best solution and information. You can also contact them via live chat and email. The team members are glad to help you out all the time.