QuickBooks is the one stop solution for all business owners. It is not only easy to use and understand but also provides features like chart creation using templates, making business plans maintaining spreadsheets and invoices and many more. It automates the process of signatures by scanning and uploading thus, saving effort and time. Another advantage of QuickBooks is its convenient integration with other software, which makes it more user-friendly and easy to use.
QuickBooks ensures the safety and security of all your company’s data files. To do so, it will always ask for password every time you access your QuickBooks Desktop account. Also, it creates Administration User automatically which has the authority to create additional users having their own Username and Password.
Tips Follow While Changing your Password
- In order to keep your password safe, you must keep resetting your password at timely intervals
- Make use of complex passwords that include letters, special characters or Upper case letters and numbers
- Avoid using space in your password
Step to Reset Password For QuickBooks Administrator
Want to Update your Password
- Select Company > Set Up Users and Passwords > Change Your Password.
- Enter your updated password and challenge question and select OK
- Click on “Forgot my Password” and answer the Security Question and click OK.
- Select Close button when you get the following message “Your password and challenge answer and question have been removed, and your company file is no longer password-protected. When you close this window, you will be asked to create your new password and select and answer your challenge question.”
- On getting the above message, enter your new password and challenge question and click on OK.
Step to Change Other User’s Password in QuickBooks
The rights to change the password of another user lie only with the Administrator. To do so, follow these steps-:
- Login as Administrator and select Company a Set Up Users and Passwords a Set Up Users
- Enter your Admin Password again
- From the Users’ List select the user whose password you wish to change and click on Edit User
- Enter New Password for the selected User
- Click Next and select Finish button to complete the process
Step to Reset Administration Password in QuickBooks
You can reset Administration password in two ways:
- By using QuickBooks
- Go to QuickBooks login window and select forgot my password
- Select “I forgot my answer” and fill the information required and reset the password
- By Using Automated Password Reset Tool
To change the QuickBooks password reset Tool, you will receive a reset code on the Email id you have registered for your QuickBooks. Enter the correct code while updating your password. Ensure that you enter the correct First and Last Name of the person in whose name QuickBooks product has been purchased
For additional resources and information, please contact our QuickBooks technical support number 1844-313-4856. We provide excellent and timely QuickBooks technical support. To contact us, call on our QuickBooks customer support toll-free number 1844-313-4856 at any time.