Sage 50 Default Admin Password
- Have you forgotten or just misplaced your Sage 50 default admin password? If so, then you don’t need to feel worried about it as default admin password can be reset manually.
- However, you can seek the help of the Accountinghub Sage 50 tech support team experts at anytime convenient to you as per your convenience. This article outlines some of the possible methods to recover the Sage 50 default admin password.
- After the creation of a company account in Sage 50 software application, you are authorized with a default admin sign in username and password which enable you to access your account.
- As a rule, initially the default admin sign-in not assigned any password. However, you can set your own password. In Sage 50 Accounts v23.1 and above release, it is obligatory to obtain admin password.
Step for Reset Sage 50 Default Admin Password?
- Click onyour Sage Accounts and sign in as administrator. By default, as an Administrator you don’t have to enter any password in the beginning.
- Click on the Settings, and then click on the Change Password. If you are prompted to enter your password, please do as asked and click on OK.
- Now, you have to provide a password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password tabs. In Sage 50 Accounts v23.1 and above releases, you will be prompted to give an answer to asecurity question in an attempt to help you in changing your password sooner or later then click on OK.
In case, you fail to recall your password:
If you are not able to recall your password, then you can change the Admin password. To do so, follow the given steps:
- Navigate to the forgotten password option and henceforth, you will be prompted to give right response to the security question which was set in the beginning and press OK.
- Now, you have to think a new password that you wish to reset and enter same in the new Password and Confirm Password tab. You will again be asked to set a new Security question and related answer andpress OK.
Important note: If you are still not able to recover the forgotten password or finding it difficult to carry out above steps, please express your concerns to our Accountinghub Sage 50 experts support team to reset your password.
In case, you have deleted your password
It is impossible for you to delete your default admin password. It could be possible that you don’t have the access authorization which is not allowing you to use the password.
How to enable the access authorization?
Were you prompted to enter your login details when you tried to open your Sage Accounts? If your answer is No, then it means that the settings of Access Rights are not enabled. Therefore, you have to first enable Access Rights before you decide to sign into your account.
- Navigate to the menu bar and search for Settings.
- Next, go to Company Preferences and click on Parameters.
- Navigate to others area and tick mark the Access Rights checkbox then click on OK.
Creating a new sign in
After you enable your access rights, generate login username for all users whom you wish can access your company account. To do so, follow the given steps:
- Login to Sage Accounts as Administrator.
- Navigate to the Settings options, click on Access Rights and after that choose New option
- Next, create the new user account. You need to remember the given points:
- Username selection: The username has to be up to 32 characters max. Make sure you think prudently here.
- Password creation: You have to provide the password which will be used for sign in. Your password should not be more than 10 characters max. Generally speaking, passwords are not obligatory but certainly important when you have to sign in as an Admin in the Sage 50 accounting software application.
- Full access or No access: The new username login creation section is already set to the full access provision which you can modify to no access mode depending on your requirements.
- When you have completed the process of new account creation, just click onOk tabtwo times.
Are you looking for instant help to reset the Sage 50 default admin password? Consult our Accountinghub Sage 50 tech support team experts by calling us at our Sage 50 toll free helpline +1844-313-4856