Various startups and even organizations are frequently moving to the Sage 50 Accounting Software to experience ease in business and accounting world.To make your business easy and smooth, Sage 50 is the best accounting software.
Your software may face numerous issues and errors due to various internal and external reasons despite the fact that it is collaborated with technically advanced countermeasures. There is one common question that pops up while working on Sage Software is How to Edit one Vendors. Let’s have a look at how to edit vendors.
The error generally pops up when Sage User changes the name of the vendor but sage restricts the user to perform this accurately. In general cases, if “Sales Representative or Maintain Employees” or click on “Maintain Vendors.” You will get the message: “A Managed Exception Has Been Caught.” You may not be able to see Vendor’s report.
What Causes Error in Editing One Vendor in Sage 50 2018?
- Issues created by Crypto Wall virus
- Corrupt Records
- Corrupt DDF files
What Resolution Methods?
It is very important to have the real cause of error understood. Failing which may retain error in your software for long time.
Method 1: Company DirectoryCorruptDDFs file (s).
Choose the company file and open it.
- Start Analyzing your Directory. You will see it next to the company name.
- If you use Windows Explorer, navigate the file to the location of the company file.
- Select all DDF files.
- Right click on the file and then click on delete.
- DAT, DAT, ALARM.DAT etc: you need to delete these files.
- Start the Sage Software and Open Company File.
- Now, click on Yes when remove file pop up comes.
- Now, you need to restart Sage Software.
Situation 2: Uninstall .NET Framework.
- Uninstall NET 4.5.
- Reboot your system.
- Now, install your Sage Software.
- To start the process, download the installation file.
- Follow the process of restarting system once again.
- Open your Sage software and then maintenance window.
What is AccountingHub?
Accountinghub is one stop service platform for Sage 50 technical support, errors and resolution methods. Through our website, you can find all necessary information at your doorstep to get to know about everything related to Sage Software. Else, there are various connectivity channels through which you can get in touch with us in no time and our team will revert you with all handy answers and solutions that you may need to get your software in working condition once again.