QuickBooks error code 539 happens when from the files tax table is damaged or missing. It also cause due to the incomplete installation of the Latest tax table. For resolving this error you need the whole process that helps you in fixing the error. So below is the solution that is directly given by support team as they are always here to help you out.
The team members are experts, trained, educated, and professional so they better understand all your queries and issues. The team is here 24/7 hours to help you out. You can also contact them directly via QuickBooks technical customer support toll-free number.
Table of Contents
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 539
- Installation of the software is corrupted or incomplete.
- Infection of malware and virus corrupt the files of the software.
- Some other program has deleted the QuickBooks files by mistake.
- Corruption in the written records of Windows.
- Latest tax table is not updated or incomplete installed.
Fix the Issue of QuickBooks Error Code 539
- Firstly, you need to verify the inactive or active things for the invalid characters in the lists that are mentioned below. The characters that are invalid contains the items as blank space or # in it.
- Vendor List
- Employee Name List
- Company Information Window
- Chart of Accounts
- Payroll Item List
- Then you need to update the software to the latest version
- In QuickBooks, press the F2 key from the keyboard
- After this, it opens up the product information window
- Verify your latest version and update it if needed.
- You have to select all the updates in the Option tab while updating the software
- If you forgot or you want to reinstall it then you can re-download it and update the application. Press the Ctrl+update tab together for resetting the software
- Now Latest Tax Table needs to be download
- In the menu, go to the Employees and click on the Get Payroll Updates
- Now do install it cleanly in the Selective Startup
- Press Windows+R button to open the RUN window from your keyword
- Now write msconfig and click OK button
- Go to the General tab, Click on the Selective Startup and Load system services
- Then in the Services tab, select the option named Hide all Microsoft Services
- Click on the Disable all.
How to contact us?
Still, you are facing issues or have any queries then get it resolved. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks customer support phone number 1-844-313-4856 , email them at [email protected] or do a QuickBoks live chat with experts. Here all your glitches whether they are technical or functional get resolved in no time. Team members are waiting for you to contact them as they are here to provide you verified and updated solution.