Have you updated your operating system to Microsoft Windows 8.1 version and wondering whether your Sage 50 accounting software will be compatible your OS or not? Well, the answer to your question is YES, Microsoft Windows 8.1 is a compatible operating system for Sage 50 software application.
In this article, we shall be taking you through some of the system requirements that are required provided you are using Sage 50 accounting software on a computer with operating system Microsoft Windows 8.1.
Table of Contents
Minimum System Requirements that you Need to Consider for Sage 50 Accounting Software Application 2018 Version are:
- 0 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- You can have operating system Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 with the latest upgrades from Microsoft set up
- For installation of the software application, you need to have minimum1 GB of disk space
- You must have Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0 versions that are very well compatible
Important note: If you have any concerns related to minimum system requirements for Sage 50 accounting software 2018 version, contact our Accountinghub Sage 50 technical support team at our Sage help number.
Some of the Incorporation and Compatibility Requirements that you need to Bear in Mind:
- Make sure you have Excel, Outlook, and Wordalready integrated with your Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit) versions
- Office 365 Installation – Necessitates Office 365 Business Premium version
- Your printersettings should be compatible with the Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system.
- In-product demonstrators, ensure you must have Adobe Flash Player 11 or advanced (version 18 or very strongly suggested)
- You need to have Adobe Reader 11.0 version downloaded in your system.
For Multi user purposes:
- Multiuser settings are compatible.
- A multiuser method has now been improved for the Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 client-server specific networks; Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 peer-to-peer specific networks
- Purchaser registration and approval of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products are mandatory for the subscribed users.
For suggested system configuration, you need to ensure the given two points:
- For a single and multiple user purposes, you must have a minimum of 2.4 GHz processor
- For single user:2 GB of RAM is required, while for multiple users:4 GB of RAM.
Hope the above-mentioned minimum system requirements for Sage 50 2018 version of accounting software application answers all your queries in regards to your question whether Sage 50 can run on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Still, if you want to consult Accountinghub Sage 50 technical support team member to know more about Sage products, dial our Sage helpline +1844-313-4856.