Sage 100 2019 is an excellent solution for managing businesses. It helps manage timely and precise data input. Sometimes, like all other software, Sage 100 is hindered by certain issues. Printing issue is another common issue that arises in Sage 100. When this happens, Sage stop responding when printing or the user is presented with “Printer Not Activated” error.
Primarily, this issue arises due to problems in the Wireless Connections from the workstation, or Cloud Connections that is paired with VPN.
Possible Resolution for Sage 100 2019 not Printing
- The simplest step to fix this issue is reinstalling of Workstation Setup in order to create Sage PDF Converter and suitable .dll files on server or workstation.
Note: If there is missing permissions or components on the server or workstation, the setup process may fail to complete successfully.
- Verify the Sage PDF Converter on the system:
- On your Windows Desktop click on Start.
- Go to Devices & Printers (if using older operating systems click on Printers & Faxes).
- If Sage PDF Converter printer is not displayed, go to Advance option and click on installation process option.
Note: If not able to install the converter, view the Converter Installation Log using Advanced Options to determine the issue. If running 64-bit operating systems, confirm LM-4045T or LM-4046T is installed.
- Verify the following .DLL files have been installed on server & workstation:
- dll : to verify browse to “…\ MAS90\ Home” directory on server
- dll: to verify browse to “C:\ Windows\ System32” directory (for 32-bit workstations) and “C:\ Windows\ SysWoW32” directory (for 64-bit workstations).
- To register .DLL files on the server and workstation, click on “Open With” and then browse to: “…\ Windows\ System32\ Regsvr32.exe file”.
- For Sage 100 ERP 4.30 systems, verify LM-4041T has been installed.
- Remove Paperless Office 4.20v (Sage Extended Solutions):
- Take out Extended Solutions PDF Converter.
- Remove or Rename the CdInt250.dll file
- Verify the Converter 4.30v is displays in the Crystal Reports summary Info.
- Go to report options window.
- Click on the Save icon then click on Designer to access to Crystal Reports.
- Next, Select Properties from the File menu
- Go through the Keywords field and verify Converted 4.30v is displayed. If necessary, add the text and save the report.
- If the server or workstation has 64-bit operating system installed
- For version 4.30: verify that LM4046-T is installed
- For version 4.40: verify LM4045-T is installed.
Accountinghub Support Service
The above resolution should help resolve your Sage printing issue. If you find the discussed step too complicated for you to perform all by yourself, then feel free to contact us. Accountinghub support service has an excellent team of professionals, who have years of expertise in dealing with Sage issues. They can assist you through these steps to fix your issue. Simply give us a call on +1844-313-4856 or email at email@example.com. You can also choose to chat with our professionals live via Sage 100 Live Chat Support.