The Sage 100 2019 not printing problem encounters because of many reasons like printer settings not configured, .dll files issues, or more. You can fix the issue and get to know more about it by reading the article.
Primarily, this issue arises due to problems in the Wireless Connections from the workstation, or Cloud Connections that is paired with VPN.
For Windows 10 operating system, you have to do the additional settings before proceeding to the solutions. The settings are as follows:-
Set The Permissions Of The Keys In The Windows Registry
- Open the Run window by holding and pressing Windows + R together
- In the text field, type Regedit
- Then access the HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software
- Now right-click on the Software key
- Then select the Permissions option
- In permissions, click on the Full Control for Users
- After that, click on the Apply button to apply all the changes.
Reinstall The Converter Using PL_AdvancedOptions_UI
- In your Sage 100 account
- Go to the File then click on the Run option
- You have to type the PL_AdvancedOptions_UI
- Then click on the OK button and then click on the Install Converter.
Possible Resolution For Sage 100 2019 Not Printing Issue
The simplest steps to fix this issue is reinstalling of Workstation Setup in order to create Sage PDF Converter and suitable .dll files on server or workstation.
Note: If there is missing permissions or components on the server or workstation, the setup process may fail to complete successfully.
Verify The Sage PDF Converter On The System:
- On your Windows Desktop click on Start.
- Go to Devices & Printers (if using older operating systems click on Printers & Faxes).
- If Sage PDF Converter printer is not displayed, go to Advance option and click on installation process option.
Note: If not able to install the converter, view the Converter Installation Log using Advanced Options to determine the issue. If running 64-bit operating systems, confirm LM-4045T or LM-4046T is installed.
Verify The Following .DLL Files Have Been Installed On Server & Workstation:
- dll : to verify browse to “…\ MAS90\ Home” directory on server
- dll: to verify browse to “C:\ Windows\ System32” directory (for 32-bit workstations) and “C:\ Windows\ SysWoW32” directory (for 64-bit workstations).
- To register .DLL files on the server and workstation, click on “Open With” and then browse to: “…\ Windows\ System32\ Regsvr32.exe file”.
For Sage 100 ERP 4.30 Systems, Verify LM-4041T Has Been Installed.
- Remove Paperless Office 4.20v (Sage Extended Solutions):
- Take out Extended Solutions PDF Converter.
- Remove or Rename the CdInt250.dll file
- Verify the Converter 4.30v is displays in the Crystal Reports summary Info.
- Go to report options window.
- Click on the Save icon then click on Designer to access to Crystal Reports.
- Next, Select Properties from the File menu
- Go through the Keywords field and verify Converted 4.30v is displayed. If necessary, add the text and save the report.
If the server or workstation has 64-bit operating system installed
- For version 4.30: verify that LM4046-T is installed
- For version 4.40: verify LM4045-T is installed.
Above, you get all the solutions that help you in fixing the Sage 100 2019 not printing problem. You have to follow the solution according to the reason of the cause that you are facing in your Sage account. The team is here to help you with all the glitches that you are facing. You can connect with the Sage 100 customer helpdesk toll-free number . Also, reach the professionals via email or do a live chat with experts.