Sage 50 Accounting Software is now the most preferable accounting solution for most business companies. This is because it helps users easily manage their business finance. In the latest 2019 edition, improved and enhanced features have been added for better business improvement.
However, sometimes users might experiences issue while activating the latest Sage 50 2019 edition in the system. Find the steps below to resolve the issue.
Table of Contents
Causes of Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
There are several reasons that cause the SAGE 50 2019 THERE WAS A PROBLEM ACTIVATING error to occur:
- Bad or damaged data path files
- Anti-virus or Firewalls program blocking the activation process
- Bad Pervasive Database Manager installation
- The Windows system date has been set incorrectly
- dat has been damaged or hidden
- The Pervasive Database Manager has been damaged
Resolution of Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
The following lines highlight some tested resolution steps that you could employ to fix SAGE 50 2019 THERE WAS A PROBLEM ACTIVATING issue.
Note: The steps that have been outlined below should be performed on the system where the Sage 50 company data has been stored.
Section I: If the Firewall or Anti Virus program is blocking the activation
If this is the case, you need to disable the Firewall or Anti-virus program in order to resolve the error.
Section II: If the Clientinfo.xml file has issue
- First, ensure to close all Sage 50 program running on every computer
- Browse to the data path and program path to find clientinfo.xml file
- If found, move or rename the file to another location outside of the data path
- Re-open to Sage 50 and confirm you are able to activate the program without any issue
Section III: If the Data path files have issues
- Close down Sage 50 running on all computers
- Browse to the data path and program path
- Find and rename or shift the following files to a different folder outside of the data path:
- *.PTL ( files with PTL extension)
- *.LCK ( files with LCK extension)
- Re-open to Sage 50 and verify you get the option to activate the program manually
- Select the manual activation from the preference and follow the instructions provided in the wizard
Other Solution of Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
Perform the following resolution, if the above resolution steps don’t resolve the error.
- Completely remove or uninstall the Pervasive and then reinstall it again in your system.
- You can also examine the Windows system date and verify that it is set correctly.
Accountinghub Tech Support
You may require extra assistance while performing some of the steps mentioned above. You can get help from our sage tech support professionals while attempting to resolve your error. Simply give us a call on +1844-313-4856 or chat with us live via Live Chat Support provided on our Website. You may also choose to share with us about your issue at [email protected] Our service is available 24/7.