Sage 50 accounting software has gone through various application in Sage Activation Application. The application needs support analysis to troubleshoot the issue promptly.
The software in itself can perform independent process. You can easily apply and retrieve the pervasive key with the help of this software. You can also receive log of communication and other activities with Sage Pass server.
Step to Use Sage 50 Accounting Remote Activation Application
- .exe file is present in the Program Path and you can easily execute this file from the software.
- Now, check whether UAC is enabled on to your system. If enabled, we suggest you run the application as an admin.
- Run Sage 50 Activation Application.
- Here, you need to make sure that your system has company/data file before you run the app. You need to run the app/software in the computer that already has Sage 50 working in it.
- Find the file ‘SageReg.exe‘, double click on it. It is the file which is in the program path.
- Now, launch Sage 50 Remote Application.
- Activate Sage 50 Tab to launch pervasive.
- On the Sage 50 Activation tab, click on the Activate button and then retrieve Pervasive key at the time of process, Sage Pass server will communicate when there is a key required for new pervasive.
- Here, you will get the activation files and new Pervasive key by Sage and such as softwareinstallations.xml and entitlements.xml.
- Here, you will see the warning message and a message of successful activation will appear.
- To complete the activation process, go to the Sage 50 tab and open it.
- Once the process starts, a log will be created. Then, the created log will display some exceptions and all these exceptions will pass through Atlas and Sage Pass.
- Now, you are at the last step of the activation process, open Sage 50 on your system where all your company files are stored. All the activation will be completed automatically.
- Now, complete the process and click on OK button.
If user wants to add new connection in Sage Intelligence Reporting
A relevant connection information will be held between OLEDB and ODBC. This is to complaint Data Source. All the connections will be used to this data source.
Once you add data connection, the data source will be available.
If you want to add new data connection, find enterprise object and double click on it. In the object window, click on the respective connection type i.e. Click on the driver to pursue the connection. Right click on it and then click on Add Connection. Now, in the ‘Connection Name’ field, enter the respective field.
To Contact Us:
Call us on our Toll-Free Number 1 844 313 4856 to get instant support from our Sage 50 Technical Support Team or connect with us via Sage 50 Live Chat Support. You can also send email on our Official Email Address and we will get back to you as early as possible.