Have you lately updated your operating system to Windows 10 and it has triggered crashing of the Sage 50 accounting software application? There are possibilities that you have downloaded and installed either corrupted or damaged files.
In this article, we intend to discuss the prime causes of the Sage 50 Crashing after Windows 10 Update error notification and how one can fix this problem without losing their business.
Prime causes of the Sage 50 Crashing after Windows 10 Update error notification
Here are some of the major reasons that could prompt this type of error when you trying to work on your Sage 50 accounting software application immediately after upgrading your operating system to Windows 10:
- When you are experiencing problems while installing recent Windows 10 update; Introduced on 10-17-2017
- When you tend to download a damaged installation of Windows upgrade KB4043961
- When you are trying to install Windows 10 Fall Creators Upgrade
Cautionary warning: The methods that we will be suggesting in this article will require good understanding about Windows OS. Make sure you connect with Sage experts for assistance at our Sage 50 technical support helpdesk number. Besides, you should always take a backup of your files before you decide to proceed with advanced procedures.
Troubleshoot the Sage 50 Crashing after Windows 10 Update error
Note: In case, you able to view the task windows without crashing, but the program is crashing time and again when you are making an attempt to save a transaction, then you need to deactivate the touch keyboard service.
How can one deactivate the Touch Keyboard service?
Note: The following information can definitely help you fix the issue, but you feel less confident about performing them we would recommend you to seek the help of Accountinghub Sage tech support team now.
To deactivate the Touch Keyboard service, you need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Windows Start tab and in the Search tabwriteservices.msc and click OK.
- When the Services list window opens, you need to click twice on the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service option.
- Make the desired changes in the Startup category to Deactivated and press on the Apply button to save the changes you made.
- Press on the Stop tab and press OK.
- Exit from the Services window in the end.
Installation of 2018.2 Upgrade
For the installation of the 2018.2 upgrade version of Sage 50 accounting software, you need to follow the given steps:
- Look for the Services option, and then click on the Check for Upgrades
- Download and Install the 2018.2 version of Sage 50 accounting software
- For Automatic installation of the software, you need to follow the given steps:
- Most of the times, when an upgrade is ready for installation, a notificationwill remind you about the same.
- You need to choose Yes when you are prompted by the installation notification
- After that, just perform the on-screen guidelines to install the upgrade and you are good to go.
- In case, you don’t get the installation notification, then you can manually upgrade your Sage version.
- Manually Install Service Versions and Tax Upgrades
- Exit from all the files you have opened in Sage accounts
- Look for Upgrades folder placed in your data path.
- Do the right click on the newest Service version or Tax upgrade, and then click on the Run as administrator option
- Perform the on-screen guidelines to install the upgrade.
- After installation completes, run Sage
- Go to Help, and choose About Sage 50 Accounting to confirm the upgrade installed or not
- Tax form upgrades:
- You need to proceed with the link in Additional Information available for the forms upgrade
- Choose Download
- Click on the Save Peach.exe option
- If Sage is installed in a differentsystem, then keep a copy of Peach.exe on a CD or USB and use the same on system in which Sage is installed
- Click twice on Peach.exe to begin the installation
- Perform the on-screen guidelines to install the upgrade
- After installation completes, you can use your tax forms
- If the problem still transpires, eliminate compatibility configuration for Windows 8
- Confirm whether the program is still working normally or crashing
Are you in quest of assistance to fix the Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update issue? If so, then make a contact with Accountinghub Sage 50 technical support team at our Sage helpline +1844-313-4856