Sage 50 products are designed to maximize efficiency and profitability in your business. It is a robust accounting software with features that helps manage your cash flow with integrated payment solutions, cloud access, gets integrated to Microsoft Office 365 and with many enterprise level and industry specific features.
Table of Contents
What’s New In Sage 50 2019 – Features & Updates
- A new expended Sales Order Menu
- More secure .NET Framework 4.7.1 with high performance and reliability
- Sage Payroll (SPR) Sync updated to latest Azure security
- 360° business intelligence reporting through Microsoft Office 365 over Cloud platform
- Enable instant access to a variety of reports with intuitive tools
- Sage Payment has partnered with PayPal payments
- Included in invoice over the emails
- Sage 50 CRM Integration for improved customer info
- order management that passes through to Sage accounting system as well
Converting Your Data from Sage 50 to Quickbooks Desktop?
During conversion, it will capture the current business state and creates a log of the conversion process just for your records.
Note: Before you get started make sure that Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop are locally installed along with their associated files that are to be stored locally.
|Tools that can be converted||Tools it won’t be able to convert|
Step for Run your Data Conversion
Step 1: Create data access login and password
- Open the company file that needs to be converted
- Go to main menu> select Maintain> choose Users, > Select Setup Security
- Click on Data Access/Crystal Reports
- Choose “With the following login information” to choose an ID and set password > Go to Change > Set a New password > Close Sage 50.
Step 2: Download Conversion Tool and run it
- Download the QuickBooks Conversion Tool and Run as Administrator
Step 3: Browse and convert the data file
- Now Choose Browse > Select Sage 50 company file
- In Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine – DSN setup window > Put an O against your company name
- Enter file password (Selected in step 1) > Click Next.
- Choose the QB product to be converted > Browse to the company file > Select Next
- The Ready to Convert window will appear > Select Convert File till it shows the finished window
- Select Open in QuickBooks and check if everything completed correctly
In case you need assistance at any point of Sage 50 data conversion, or if you notice any missing transactions or see a failed transaction log file contact. If it prompts an error “The company is from the version of the product that is too old to be converted” because your company data is not compatible with the current version, then you can contact AccountingHub at +1844-313-4856.
We handle all errors related to Sage and provide support for all versions including Sage 50, Pro, Premier and other add-ons like payroll, Sage ERP and more.
We are also available through our 24*7 chat support window and email [email protected]
Call us for a complete solution to issues, upgrades, and installation on our number above. Our experts are there round the clock and are fully skilled with years of experience in dealing with all issues related to Sage.