Sage 50 Email setup feature acts a “red carpet” welcoming the users of Sage 50. Sage 50 is an updated version of Sage previous versions fully furnished with all accounting, financial transaction and bookkeeping features. Sage 50 is also endorsed with e-mail setup which makes it more convenient and usable choice of its users as well as first time users also. Irrespective of your company being small, medium and large, it functions properly with all the businesses and in every condition. It enables user to connect or sign-in to your webmail account and lets you communicate over different platforms.
You are to choose Webmail option that requires your login information of your Gmail account or Yahoo Mail account. If you are on MS Outlook or Office 365, select specific option in Sage 50. For using email option with Sage 50, all you need is having a webmail account or an account with Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Steps for Setup Email in Sage 50
Leaving one or two steps, almost all the steps for all e-mail accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, MS Outlook, office 365 or any other.
- Navigate to Setup –> Settings –> Company, here you will get an option for Email.
- Go for Email option as your desktop email program (default)or you can use webmail account.
- Now Click on the Add account information.
- From the options flashing, select the Webmail service that you are using.
- Enter the appropriate email address and then click ok.
Eventually, you may find many situations where you can face problems while setting up Sage 50 e-mail. Those problems can high-handedly be taken by our expert technical personnel.
How can I set up an Email Account to Outlook on your PC
Click “File” in the top left, and then click “Add Account.”
- The “Add Account” button is just a click away in the File menu. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- In the pop-up window, you can enter the email address of the account you want to add and click “Connect.” If you want to set up the account manually, click “Advanced Options,”then click “Connect.” If Outlook recognizes your email account, it will ask you to enter your password and complete the setup.
- If it’s a straightforward webmail account (like Gmail), Outlook can usually do it automatically. If you’re configuring an IMAP or Microsoft Exchange account, though, it’s often faster to choose to do it manually.
- If you need to configure your account manually, choose the type of account you’re setting up. The most common options include Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, POP, and IMAP. You can find this information using Google to figure out what type of email account you have.
- Follow the remaining instructions to configure the account. Depending on the type of email account you’re adding, you may need to specify the incoming and outgoing email server names, port numbers, and encryption methods. You can get all these details from your email provider’s website or technical support. If you are adding an Exchange server to Outlook, you might need to get the details from your IT department or network administrator.
Add an Email Account to Outlook on your Mac
- Open up Outlook on your Mac and click “Outlook” in the menu bar at the top left of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click “Preferences.”
- A pop-up will open. Click “Accounts.”
- A page will open that lists all of your current accounts. Click the plus sign (+) in the bottom-right, and then select “Add account.”
- In the new window that opens, enter your email address and password. You might be directed back to your email provider’s website to confirm that you want to connect the accounts.
How to Set Up a Gmail Account
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click on Create an account.
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Your account will be created.
Steps to set up a Yahoo Mail Account
- Open Yahoo.com
- Now click on the Signup button.
- Now fill up your basic information to create a Yahoo account type your basic information- Name, age, gender, date of birth.
- Now click on the Continue button to create a Yahoo account.
- Create a Yahoo Account with a phone number.
- Enter your mobile number to confirm your account.
- Now you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your previously entered phone number.
- Enter the OTP and verify your account.
- Finally, your Yahoo account has been successfully created.
How to set up a Hotmail Account
Creating a Hotmail/Outlook account is an easy process. If you want to make one follow the steps below to sign up:
- Visit the outlook website and click on “Create One”.
- On the next page, choose your desired email address and click on next. You can select your email with @hotmail.com or @outlook.com extensions.
- Next, it will ask you for the password. Make sure to enter a strong password (that contains an Uppercase letter, Number, and Special characters).
- In the next window enter your First Name and Last Name and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you have to enter your Country/Region and Date of Birth. (Make sure you enter your details correctly because even if you lost your password these details will help you in recovering your email account).
- In the next window, it will ask you to verify that you are a human simply verify yourself and click on the Next button.
- Once verification is done in the next window you will have to enter your phone number and click on Send code. (For security reasons i.e. if you lost your password or someone other than you changes your password you will be able to recover your account easily).
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) via text message, enter it and click on the Next button.
- On the next window, it will display an outlook tutorial (how to use your outlook/Hotmail account) and your Inbox afterward. From there you will be able to send and receive emails from your clients or your family/friends.
We are always there to assist you in terms of any services regarding Sage 50. Our technical hands have always been there to assist you and take you out from every problem that you can face during any process related to Sage 50. You can contact our Sage Help Desk . You can also get support via mail on [email protected]