Sage 50 is a well known accounting software for small startups and medium sized business organizations. Business houses which want to run their business with limited employees, they are not able to manage their huge accounts sections single-handedly. Hence, Sage is a complete solution to manage the accounts sections. Sage is a big software which has many features like accounting management, invoice creation, inventory control etc. It is an accounting software which is very helpful to grow your startup business more effectively. Sage is a combination of power and productivity of trust able desktop solution with secure online access. The account manager can easily track the account reports.
Table of Contents
What is Sage 50 Error 1721?
The Sage 50 1721 Error arises during installing or uninstalling the Sage 50 software on the system. If a customer wants to remove this error, they can contact the Sage 50 technical support team by dialing the customer service number.
Causes of Sage 50 Error 1721
There are multiple causes of this error.
- Due to Unregistered/Registering Windows installer.
- Due to corrupted files in the windows installer.
- Cleaning of improper registry.
- Installation of new version of windows.
Step for Fix Sage 50 Error 1721
Solution-1 Unregistered/Register Windows install.
- First Restart the system and hold
- Now log in as an admin and select start>Run>Type cmd and Enter.
- In command prompt, write ‘misexec u/unregister’ and press the Enter
- Again type ‘misexec u/register’
- And click on X on the top.
- Select Start>Control Panel and select ‘Add/Remove Programs’
Solution-2 Cleanup utility of windows installer.
- It is designed to remove corrupted file.
- It is the main reason for conflict on the user system.
- Install the latest version of Window installer.
Solution-4 Registry Cleaner
It may be due to the registry being used by the system. It is the central database which preserves all the information, files and settings. It is used in every part of their system. The registry is also one of the reasons for this error. For appropriate solutions, it is recommended that the user uses a registry cleaner program to fix all the errors. It can fix 99% of all the issues and errors on the system. They can use this cleaner to stop errors, viruses and fault with any system.
In case the above solutions fail to fix the issue and the error crops up again, then it is recommended to contact Sage customer support number immediately. The team comprises of highly qualified Sage experts with comprehensive experience to handle customer queries and errors. The Sage support team is prompt and responsive in providing support. Directly approach through the toll free number that is active 24*7. On the other hand, customer can contact us by Sage live chat and mail chat.