Sage 50 is one of the best software in the accounting industry. It servers the small sized to large sized merchants with its full potential products. However, there are errors which might throw up at the software. Sage 50 error 3111 displays when there is a loss in the network connection of the software.
The Sage 50 error 3111 encountered when there is a Pervasive problem or problem related to the Network connection. You also see the error code in the following ways:-
- Error: Vendor is being used by another task or workstation
- Error: Pervasive status code 3111
- I/O PSC 3111
- I/O PVSC 3111.
To fix this error code you have to take the action by applying the solutions that are mentioned in this article below. There are many more reasons that cause this error in your Sage account. Identify your reason and then apply the solution to fix it. Let’s solve the error with the help of a solution.
Causes of Sage 50 Error 3111:
- There is an issue with the network connection while working on Sage 50. There might be a server issue as well with between the system and the software
- A request from the host server has timed our in the workstation which has generated the error Sage 50 3111.
You May Also Read : Fix Sage 50 Error 3006 Quickly
Step for Fix Sage 50 Error 3111:
There are multiple errors which arise due to the network and server issues. Along with Sage 50 error 3111 you can also use the below solutions to take down the associated error 3004, 3006, 3008, 3010, 3014, 3020, 3032, 3108, 3110, 3111, 3112.
- In case a file in the data path is being talked about in the error message, you can rename the file and run the repairing tool
- Locate the company directories to find the directory of the data
- In case you cannot open the concerned file, open the company file and re index them
- In case you are unable to re index them, create a backup
- Once you create a backup, the issue will be resolved.
- Restart the system you’re working upon
- If the problem still persists, restart the connection and the server
- Once you lose the connection and still able to access the file, it means that the file is damaged
- For that instance repair the damaged file and restart the system.
Sage 50 Customer Support:
All the reasons and solutions are here to help you get more information about the Sage 50 error 3111. You just have to follow the solution after getting the reason for your cause. You can also connect with the Sage 50 helpdesk team experts, who are here 24/7 hours. Dial the toll-free number of the Sage helpdesk team and get all the solutions to your queries and glitches. You can also email them or do a live chat with professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What are the steps to close the locked or use files for fixing the Sage 50 error 3111?
Ans. The steps are:-
🗸Check that all the users exit all the application of Sage 50
🗸 Also, close all other interfering applications
🗸 Go to the file and right-click on it
🗸 Then click on the Close Open Files
🗸 Now you are done and check for the error that is resolved.
Q 2. How can I check that the file is locked or not?
🗸 Open the Computer Management on the server
For Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2016– Go to the Start button and right-click on it then click on the Computer Management option.
For Windows 7, Server 2012– Go to the Start menu then select and right-click on My Computer after that select the option Manage.
🗸 After this, click on the System Tools option
🗸 Then click on the Shared Folder
🗸 Now click the Open Files option to check the lock files or the used files.
Q 3. How can I use the PSMU (Pervasive Software Monitor Utility) to unlock the file on a server that is used by Windows?
Ans. If you are using version 16.1 or higher then follow these steps:-
🗸 Check that you are working on which version
🗸 If it is 17.1 or higher then stop replication before proceeding further as you are using SQL Replicator
🗸 Check and verify that no one is logged in to your account
🗸 Go to the Sart menu and open the Run window
🗸 Type PCC.exe and then press enter
🗸 Now in the opened window, go to the Common Tasks click on Monitor Server
🗸 After that select the server window
🗸 Click on the Micro Kernel Session tab
🗸 You have to re verify that the program or user is completely closed
🗸 Close the sessions that are open
🗸 Then Exit the PSQL Monitor
🗸 In the end, start Replicating.
Q 4. Why it is important to exit the Sage 50 by every user before fixing the problem from my side?
Ans. It is important to exit by every user so that when you fix the problem then it reflects every user. If another user is working on the same account then you are not able to fix the problem and it shows you another error that the account is in use or something like that. Make sure that users do exit the Sage account before applying any solution to fix the error code or any other issues.