Sage 50 accounting software is designed to gear up the start-up, small and medium sized business houses. It helps to manage their finances, invoices, bill payment and inventory management. It also simplifies the everyday financial and accounting tasks and not only improves the work accuracy but also saves plenty of time. Sage 50, also known as Peachtree is basically a subscription based software. It is available on free trial prior to making the final purchase. The software seamlessly manages the company data and files.
What Is The Meaning Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File ?
While using the Sage 50, the user can encounter the message ‘Error loading current company file’. It indicates Sage 50 has stopped working. At this time, the user will not able to open programs and company file.
Causes Of Sage 50 Error Loading Company File
- When the user is trying to open automatically an invalid company file an error occurred.
- All computers in a network are not built or released.
- Installation of service release on some computer.
- Before installing update trying to start the system.
- Mismatch backup restored on a company to build or release the computer.
Step To Resolve Sage 50 Error Loading Company File Error
Solution – 1
- First close the Sage 50 software and browse the updates folder.
- Select the new Program update. Install the update and follow the instructions. Restart the computer after updating.
- Again open Sage 50 application on the system.
- Click on help and verify the Sage 50 update installation.
Solution – 2
- Select Properties after right clicking the sage 50 icons.
- Hold the CTRL+C after highlighting the target line and close the Properties window.
- Hold windows + R and open a Run line.
- Select the Run line and hold CTRL + V and paste the shortcut target and click on OK.
- The user needs to open Sage 50 for splash screen.
- Start the update after closing the program.
Solution – 3
- The user needs to create a backup with the file name and restore it.
Solution – 4
- Click on file and open company file.
- Note the company file and close the Windows + E.
- Browse the directory and delete the following files.
On the other hand, if the user still has the same issues, then it is recommended to contact Sage Customer Support number as soon as possible. This will be a toll free number and our team includes highly qualified sage experts with good experience to handle the issues and error resolutions. Our Sage support team is responsive and energetic in providing support. They can directly approach through the toll free number that is available 24*7. We are also available for Sage Chat support and mail [email protected].