Sage 50 is a pocket of all your accounting needs. Along with its primary use as accountant, it also helps almost at every step right from Sage 50 Installation 2018 and at the time of upgrading. Here are some of the details that, we think, should be pointed out for your convenience.
Introduction : Sage 50 2018, the newly launched version, an accounting software with some of the key features that supports all types of businesses irrespective of their size (small, medium or large). Sage 50 Installation 2018, an all-new product of Sage group, with completely monochrome color and contrast with white in spaces gives it a flat and elegant look that endorses its adaptability with high resolution monitors and various window sizes. Arrow flashing on both sides of toolbar to giving access to remaining buttons which are not appearing on the toolbar. The new looks and all new features that makes it even more easy and understandable to everyone whether it is an accounting or it is non-accounting personnel. Easy access on dashboard, ease of navigation throughout the software gives an edge over all other software of this kind. The feature that let you take photo and enter details of your transactions itself give you an easy experience while using Sage 50.
Table of Contents
How to Sage 50 Installation 2018?
- Although, the provider has already made Sage 50 Installation 2018 very easy, yet there are certain things that need to be taken care prior to installation process.
- Prior to installation, you need to ensure that your system meets all software requirements.
- Vital point- close all other programs to make your installation go smooth.
- Turn-off your anti-virus
- Enable notification
- Ensure you set User Account Control settings to minimum.
- When you run the program, the first thing that appears on the screen is to select “yes” to software’s terms and conditions.
- Once you agree to this, select “next” and “Auto configure the Windows Firewall to allow install” and “run.”
- Enter “serial number- software validation code” and click “next.”
- Now select area in “program files” and click “install”
- Now complete the installation process.
How to Upgrade to Sage 50 2018?
- Whenever any update is available, a message will flash on your monitor. You will have choice to select between “Download now” and “Don’t download” options. It is advisable to select “Download now.”
- The message on the screen will ask you to select the area/path to download.
- The area/path can either be the default area/path or you can route it to your desktop.
- Clicking OK will begin downloading of the Sage 50.
- Sit back and relax while update is downloading.
- Now, your update is downloaded.
- The updates, when you check manually without being gotten provoked by any flash message.
Select the update as per your requirement.
- Download the update onto the selected area or create path.
- Once you are done with download. Ensure that you have closed Sage software which was previously working. Now, manually run to execute the program.
- Your software execution is complete and you are all ready to use.
Need assistance! For any query or technical issue related to Sage 50 2018. You can also visit us for live chat support with our technical experts who are always there to catalyze your queries and issues in one go or you can also call on Toll Free Number +1844-313-4856 . You can also mail us at [email protected]