Is your Sage 50 accounting software application not running when you are trying to open the same on Microsoft operating system (Windows 8, 7 and 2010 version)? When you experience this error, usually you will be seeing the given message on your screens:
In this article, we shall be explaining some of the quickest ways to resolve the problem of Sage 50 not responding windows 8, 7, 2010.
Before you move on to manually perform some of the steps that we shall be explaining ahead, you need to consider the given facts once.
Cautionary warning: In this write-up, there are some of the solutions that might require professional or advanced knowledge in relation to the operating system as well as Sage 50 accounting software.
In case, you are an amateur, then we would recommend you to consider consulting Accountinghub Sage 50 tech support team experts to fix the issue instead of performing any step on your own. It can lead to severe damage to your machine or software application.
Table of Contents
How to troubleshoot Sage 50 not responding windows 8, 7, 2010?
Let’s have a quick glance at some of the simple steps to troubleshoot the Sage 50 not responding windows 8, 7, 2010 error.
- First and the foremost thing that you have to do is to check whether the IP address 127.0.0.1 is there in the hosts file or not. However, if you find that it is not there then we would recommend adding the same. If you find it quite challenging, seek the assistance of the Sage professionals by calling on our tech support helpdesk number.
- Another thing that you need to double check is that whether your Connection Manager is functioning in the normal manner or not. In case, you find issue here then again speak to the experts for immediate resolution.
- Navigate to your hard drive. Now, check how much space is there right now in your hard disk. If there is shortage in the disk space, then you need to delete some of the apps from your system to make more room in your disk space for the program to run.
- Check whether your data is opening locally or not. If the data is opening locally and triggering the error when you are making an attempt to open the data on a server, then you have to open the server information file with the use of the IP address. However, you find that you aren’t able to get rid of the issue despite using the IP address, ensure that you try to open the file with extension .ini which you can easily find in:C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Simply Accounting and ensure you make the required modifications in the path that is used by the InformationFile.
Note: You can consult an IT professional or our experts if you aren’t able to find the path.
- If the same issue tends to transpire even after the term date particularly when you have been trying to open the Dummy Company or any local information file, then you must try to perform the given steps:
- Navigate to the C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Simply Accounting, and perform some changes in the “Simply Accounting” document case. You have to look for the permission section and enable the right to access to whom you want to give.
- If unfortunately you still experience the issue, then next thing that you should do is to again set up Sage Accounting Software application but this time you have to put your antivirus software application out of action for the time being.
- However, it doesn’t come up to scratch again even after you have again installed the software; most probably it could be a glitch relating to the Windows environment that you won’t be able to resolve and may require expert assistance.
- Another thing that you should pay heed to is whether WMI or Microsoft .NET is working properly or you are facing some issues here because of some files are corrupted. If this is the reason, then consult our experts for immediate resolution.
- Try to delete all the files that have accumulated in your temp folder. For this, you have to go to Run command, type temp or %temp% and press Enter. When the folder with temporary file opens, just select all the files and press Shift + delete buttons together to delete the files permanently.
If you still have concerns regarding the problem Sage 50 not responding Windows 8, 7, 2010, then feel free to share your concern with our Accounthinghub Sage 50 technical support team member by dialing our Sage 50 helpline +1844-313-4856