Do you get the error notification ‘Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41’ when you are trying to save any log as a PDF file in your 64-bit edition of the Windows operating system? This sort of technical glitch can transpire probably when your Sage PDF driver is not updated.
What Happens When You Trigger Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41?
While sending a report by means of an email, there are chances you could trigger this error and get the following message on your computer screen:
‘Printer Not Activated Error Code – 41’
Or another situation could be that while you are making an attempt to save a report as a PDF file, then you will be getting this notification on your computer screen:
Broadly speaking, this usually transpires only when you are making use of a 64-bit edition of Windows operating system. Moreover, this type of error basically triggered due to PDF driver which is put in use by the program to generate PDF files from your logs.
Well, the above mentioned notifications could be instigated depending on the edition of the PDF driver step up in your machine.
Step For Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
Important tip: Before you make your mind to go ahead with the resolution steps, please make sure you take a backup copy of your critical business data.
Let’s have a glimpse at some of the easy to do steps to fix the error code 41 manually:
Solution 1: Try To Update Your Sage 50 PDF Driver
Sometimes, updating the Sage 50 PDF driver in such scenario can prove to be helpful in fixing the glitch when you are making an attempt to either view or save a report in PDF format. To update your Sage 50 PDF driver, please follow the given steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the Sage website
- Try to find Support, then select the Download software and related updates option
- Now, you have to select the P11D option that you can easily find in the pull-down list as given there
- Click on the Updates segment then try to the P11d PDF upgrade then select the Download.
- Go to the File Download dialog box and to save the file to your desktop, hit on the Save button.
- Again Navigate to the Save As dialog box, try to locate and choose the prerequisite destination, for instance, Windows desktop, and hit on the Save tab.
- When the download process is over just select the Close button to exit from the window.
Now, you have completed the Sage 50 PDF Driver update.
Steps For Install Sage 50 PDF Driver
- Click twice on the SagePDFUpdater.exe file
- Press on the Next tab
- Choose to Install the driver on your machine
- Once the installation process is over, please reboot your machine
In case, you figure out that despite updating your Sage 50 PDF driver didn’t fix the issue at all then we would recommend you to try to upload your Sage 50 accounting software in a 32-bit edition of Windows operating system. You can install the same PDF driver in the same machine try to print once again.
Make Use Of A Third-Party PDF Driver For Your Printer
To make use of the third-party PDF driver, you need to carry out the given steps:
- First and the foremost thing that you need to do is install a third-party PDF driver for your printer, let’s say, CutePDF.
- Go to the Start tab, try to find the Control Panel and click on same to open it
- Search for Devices and Printers and do right click on SagePDFPrinter400.
- Select the Remove Device and do right-click on the third-party PFD driver.
- Lastly, browse Printer Properties and try to give a new name to the printer driver to SagePDFPrinter400.
Are You Still Seeking Help?
Ask our Accountinghub Sage 50 software experts and get an instant solution for the Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41 issues or any other concerns that you would like to take about. Call on our now!