Sage 2019 Tax Update
Sage 2019 tax update is now made available for download. The Sage tax release has been divided between the Federal and local & state changes. The user can easily download and get update after selecting the desired federal/ state form and continue with their payroll task. Sage users are highly recommended updating all the tax forms to the latest tax update release. If any issue arises while updating the tax form, you should immediately contact certified Sage experts and resolve the issue before it leads to a major problem.
In the following lines, we will be highlighting and discussing with you about the changes that have been included in the latest Sage 2019 Tax Update.
Federal Tax Changes for 2019:
- Changed in allowance amount & withholding tax tables in the Federal Income Tax Withholding.
- Increase social security wage base
State and Local Tax Changes for 2019
- Wage base increased in the Alaska State Unemployment Tax.
- Withholding tables modified in the California State Income Tax.
- Wage limit increased in the Hawaii Temp Disability Insurance and the California State Disability Insurance.
- Change in the withholding tables & standard deduction amounts in the Iowa State Income Tax.
- Standard deduction amount modified in the Kentucky State Income Tax and the Maryland State Income Tax.
- Change in the withholding tables & standard deduction amounts in the Maine State Income Tax.
- Change in the taxable wage base & rates in the New Jersey State-Family-Leave Insurance, Disability Insurance, & Unemployment Insurance.
- Change in weekly wage base rate & limit in the New York Paid-Family-Leave.
- Withholding tables modified in the New York State Income Tax and Yonkers Local Income Tax.
- Withholding tables & standard deduction amount modified in the North Carolina State Income.
- Multiplier rate wage modified in the Ohio State Income Tax.
- Rates modified in the Oregon State Lane Districts and Employer Tax – Tri-Met.
- Wage base increased in the Rhode Island State Disability Insurance.
- Withholding tables modified in the Rhode Island State Income Tax and in the South Carolina State Income Tax.
State Unemployment Wage Limits Changes for 2019
- The state unemployment wage limits have been changed. You can reach to Year-end Center provided on the official site to get complete information and learn how to apply the Wage limits for your state.
The payroll tax forms have also been updated within Payroll Tax Form Selector window. It is recommended to take all available forms updates.
Special Note: All the forms that are provided by Sage 50 have been approved by taxing authorities. There are, however, few states that haven’t still approved their forms.
Need more information?
The professionals at AccountingHub Sage 50 Support Service are standing by 24/7 to help you clear all of your queries related to Sage 2019 tax update. All you have to do is simply give us a call on +1844-313-4856 or send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to chat with our professionals via Sage Live Chat Support.