About Sage 50 Activation service interruptions
Sage 50 is one of the most preferable online accounting software for all small and medium scale business. However, sometimes user might face many issues while activating this software or while working with this software. Here you get all possible solutions to resolve this issue.
Causes of Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
There are some causes of Sage 50 2019 activating problem, all are given below:
- This error will occur due to corrupted or damaged data path fillies.
- When windows system data has been set incorrectly, this error will occur
- When pervasive database manager installation has been damaged due to corrupted files, this error will display on your system
- Due to blocking of activation process of firewall programs or anti-virus, this error will occur.
Steps for fix Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
There are so many ways to resolve this error, all ways are given below:
Method 1: To resolve the anti-virus program blocking error, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly you need to disable the entire link with firewall or antivirus program.
- After that, you are all set to work with sage 50 without this error
Method 2: To remove the data path file error, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you must be sure about to close all sage 50 running programs.
- Click on the data path file and then g to the program path to find xml file.
- Then restart your Sage 50 and make sure that you are able to activate the program.
Method 3: If you resolve all the errors related to data path, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, close down all the sage 50 running programs.
- Browse all data path and go with program path
- Find and rename or shift the following files to a different folder outside of the data path: DAT, DAT.BAK, *.PTL (files with PTL extension), *. LCK (files with LCK extension) and xml.
- After that, restart to sage 50 and confirm you get the option to activate the program manually.
- Go to the manual activation from the preferences and agree with all terms & conditions in the wizard.
To resolve all the alternative errors, you need to uninstall the Sage 50 software and reinstall with upgraded version of Sage 50 on your system and devices
After all this assistance, if you still not able to resolve this error or any query in your mind, feel free to contact our customer team via Sage 50 technical support number +1844-313-4856 or drop a mail at our office website email@example.com. For instant solutions, you can chat with us via Sage 50 Chat Support, link button is given at the right corner of our official website.