Have you been searching scrupulously online the installation guide of the Sage Accpac ERP? If yes, then the good news is that your search finally ends here. We can help you with the simple tips and techniques to install your Sage Accpac ERP just in a couple of minutes.
In this article, we shall be highlighting simple techniques to install Sage Accpac ERP and information related to system requirement. However, this article is not an alternative for a qualified Sage expert. For immediate Sage product help, you can call us at our Accountinghub Sage helpdesk number 1(844) 313 -4856.
Before you proceed further, make sure you have a better understanding ofthe related system configurations and their repercussionson installing Sage ERP Accpac:
- When using a single workstation and a dedicated network.
- When multiple operating systems are put to use.
- When multiple database engines are put to use.
Confirm beforehand whether your system meets the minimum requirement of installation or not for the configuration you decide on. To know more about the minimum system requirement, you can consult our Accountinghub Sage tech experts at our application help number
Installation of Sage ERP Accpac
To install Sage ERP Accpac System Manager, System Manager Modules, and all Sage ERP Accpac accounting apps in one non-stop process, comprises of two stages:
- Installation of the programs.
- Entering license details.
Installation Step of the Programs Sage ERP Accpac
- Firstly, you need to load the Sage ERP Accpac installation DVD into your drive.In case, the installation window doesn’t prompt on your computer screen, thenmake sure you go to the DVD derivation directory (for instance, D :\), and there you have to do the right click to press on the run option as given in the list.
- When the installation window appears, press on the View Pre-Installation Checklist. Make sure you take a copy of the list and follow all instructions before you decide to proceed.
- When the installation window appears on your system screen, select the Sage ERP Accpac.
- When the Sage ERP Accpac installation window opens, press on the Sage ERP Accpac.
- When you will be prompted by the Welcome window, press on Nexttab.
- Select the selection to agreeto the license agreement, and then press on the Next button.
- Choose the geographic region where you are setting up the software, and then press Nexttab.
- For the customer related details, provide yourcustomer ID and the business name for registration, and then press Nexttab.
- For the discretionaryfacts, provide your contact individual, dealer, and proficient consultant, and then press Nexttab.
- In case, you are prompted by the next screen to permit Sage software to gatherunspecified data, then you need to either select Yes or No, depending on your preferences, or then press Next tab.
- Make sure you choose the edition of Sage ERP Accpacthat you wish to install, and then pressNext tab.
- Stipulate the forenames and sites of the program and information folders, and then press Nexttab.
- When the Select Features window opens, make sure you choose the features and applications you wish to install at the moment. Approximately all the main applications will entail you to install related programs, and all of themnecessitateessentialComputer Manager Files.
- Once you are done with the selection of the program and features you wish to install, you need to proceed further by clicking on Next button
- When the next screen appears, in the program folder tab, you need to mention the site on the Start menu where you wish Sage ERP Accpacto display and again click Next button
- Press on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- When the setting up of the software is completed, you will be prompted by the Sage ERP Accpac License Manager window on your computer screen.
Entering the License details:
To provide the required Sage ERP Accpac licence related information, you need to bear the given facts in mind:
- If you already have the activation code with you, then just click on the Licence field and for every program:
- Click twice on the Serial number column and fill in the correct details
- Click twice on the Activation code column and fill in the correct details
- In case, you have set up Sage ERP Accpac Intelligence Analysis or Intelligence Connector, make sure you provide their correct activation codes as well.