Sage 50 accounting software provides accounting solutions for many business aspects like HR, ERP, Asset management, Payroll and many more. You can access Sage 50 from anywhere; it is available on both cloud and offline, giving freedom to the clients to work from anywhere.
Sage 50 provides products for both small and medium sized business; companies supported by Sage 50 can be a home run company, small or large enterprise.
As Sage supports different types of platform, you can very easily Migrate Data. But sometimes you might get errors while performing the task of Data Migration like Errors related to File Conversion, Company Maintenance and many more.
Causes of Sage Data Migration Errors
To avoid the Errors of Data Migration you must be well aware of the reasons for these Errors
- Ensure that whenever you are upgrading and migrating from one version to another higher version, data from the previous versions should also be converted to new version
- While performing the task of Product Update, you are also required to convert the data files and the Company Data to the specified format
Resolutions Sage Data Migration Errors
Whenever you encounter the Error “Data files have not been converted for this company”, and ends with: “Do you want to run Company Maintenance Now?” to open the Company Maintenance task window (or, alternatively, open Library Master, Main menu, Company Maintenance), select the option “Yes” continue with the steps provided below
(Note: Make sure you are clicking on the “Yes” button, as it is mandatory to convert all the companies before you start working with the company codes and modules. In case you select “No”, you will have to convert all the companies later)
- In the text box provide, write your Company Code and press Enter
- In the Upper Right Corner, look for “Convert” and open the “Convert Module Data Files” module
- In the Convert Module Data Files module select the checkbox which reads “Convert Data for All Companies” when you want to convert all the companies altogether. (Note: As you are trying to convert all the companies all together, this task may take a little longer time to complete)
- Click on the “Proceed” button to start the process of conversion
- Depending on the amount of data, your network speed and capacity of your Operating System it might take from several minutes to hours
- Once the Data Conversion is done you will be prompted with a message reading “Data conversion is complete….” Click on the OK button to proceed
- Click on the Accept button to exit Company Maintenance window
For additional resources and information, please contact our Sage technical support number +1844-313-4856. We provide technical Support for Sage 50 & Related Products. You can get in touch with us at any time as we provide 24*7 Sage customer assistance.