Sage 50 accounting software is developed to ensure that small and medium scale businesses are maintained in perfect way. Sage accounting software not only manages the business properly but also ensures that you do not face any issues. It gives freedom not just to you but also to your customers, as they can make the payments as per their choice by using Sage Invoice Payments. With Sage 50 accounting software you can make the electronic payments and also receive them, accurately and in faster way by using Sage 50 Direct Deposit. Let us explore about Sage Error 1706: No Valid Source Could Be Found For Product.
Sage 50 accounting software allows you to increases the efficiency of your business by ensuring in-depth solutions that are time saving too, so that you can manage the tricky tasks like cash flows taxes, inventory, invoicing and accounting with ease.
Causes of Error 1706 No Valid Source Could Be Found For Product
This error occurs when installer file can’t find the location anymore i.e. where is install package located. It also occurs when the installation is blocked by the anti-virus. Another possible reason is that Office 365 is either not used or it is not yet installed.
Step for Fix Sage Error 1706 No Valid Source Could Be Found for Product
Step I: Get the Temp folder of Windows cleaned
- Go to run command and then type %temp%
- Make sure that all the folders and files are highlighted
- Click on Delete
- For all the items, a current one, click on Do this, if a message saying “Folder In Use” flashes, click on Skip
- Now test and verify whether the Sage is opening or not again
Step II: Repairing of the Registry
To repair the Registry, run the third party tool or Microsoft Dixit tool. Then try to install it again.
Step III: Try the Selective and Safe mode of Startup
Reboot your system in Selective Startup mode or in Sage mode to make sure that the update is installed.
Step IV: Disable the Anti-virus
- Check that your antivirus is disabled
- Then ensure that the update is installed manually as the administrator
- If the download is done within the Sage 50 then updates will be located in
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download
- Then go to “SA_[software version]ODCP1.exe” and right-click on it and after that run it as an administrator
Step V: Run the Updates of Pending Windows
Missing or pending updates of the Windows affecting the Install Script may also be the possible cause of this issue.
Step VI: Make sure the Update is disabled if you have not used Office 365
- Check that the option of, Automatically Install Product Updates is disabled, so that Sage 50 accounting is stopped from installing the updates of product via 78871, which stands for, How to Turn On or Off Automatic Updates?
- While you close the Sage 50, don’t forget to click on the option that says Remind me Later
Our Sage Technical Support Number could be contacted anytime in case you have any further queries. Sage product help team is aware of all the latest technological developments that are taking place and ensure that customers are updated and guided accordingly. Dial +1844-313-4856.