Sage 50 is one of the best accounting software developed by the Sage Group for medium and small business. As it handles all the financial needs of small and medium business giving businessmen abundant time to think about different strategies for growth of their business. This product of Sage Group comes with exceptional features and add-on applications which will reduce your work load.
Even though its a user-friendly software but under certain situation user can come across certain errors. Errors like “Sage Error Code 1628” which will act as an obstacle in their work. In those situation user shouldn’t panic as Sage also provides resolution method to resolve such error. Users can also contact the Sage customer support by calling them on their toll free number .
What is Sage Error Code 1628 ?
The Sage Error Code 1628 is installation Error. It generally occurs in the Sage 50 software (formerly known as Peachtree). This error is applicable to the various Microsoft Windows Operating System like Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and 10. The user will get the following message:
“Error 1628: Failed to complete installation”
When a user encounters the Sage Error Code 1628, their active program window crashes or their system will hang or freeze for a few seconds. The causes responsible for the error are:
- The .NET framework is out of date or corrupted.
- When the Sage software setup file was corrupt.
- Incomplete installation of the Sage software.
- When the Windows registry is corrupted during the installing or uninstalling any Sage related software.
- Presence of any virus or malware corrupted windows file or Sage related file.
- Some other file mistakenly or maliciously deleting the Sage software file.
Resolutions of Sage Error Code 1628
Here are two ways to resolve the error:
- Start your system.
- Insert the CD in the drive.
- You will have to install the dot-net file > dotnet32 or dotnet64.
- Install their setup file i.e. install.exe
- Repair all the Registry Entries which are associated with the Sage error 1628 in your system.
- Run full scan in your system to remove Malware and Virus.
- Delete all the Junk and Temporary file or folders from your system.
- Update all PC Device Drivers.
- Undo all the recent changes in your system.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Sage Software.
- Run the Windows System File Checker (“sfc/scannow”) in your system.
- Install all system updates.
- A clean Installation of Windows should be installed in your system.
What is accountinghub.co?
AccountingHub is the alternative Sage consultants who provides Sage expertise to Sage users. As there are certain instances when the Sage users are not successful in getting in touch with the Sage Customer Support. In those situation the users look for other alternatives like AccountingHub for assistance. AccountingHub has Sage certified experts and are available round the clock. To contact them users can call on the customer support toll free number .