Have you been using Sage instant accounts and facing trouble while opening the same? Well, this version of the Sage accounting software application has been now replaced by the New Sage 50 Essentials. However, we can still help you in fixing this issue and resume your work.
For speedy recovery of the software, touch base with Accountinghub Sage tech support team now.
In this write-up, we shall be summing up the best possible measures to fix the Sage instant accounts not opening issue.
Before we proceed to fix this issue, let’s first try to comprehend Sage instant accounts.
Table of Contents
What is Sage 50 Instant Accounts
Sage 50 Instant Accounts is an accounting software application which was designed keeping in mind to help customers manage their finances including VAT, the end of year bookkeeping, and sending invoices at the click of a mouse button.
A new advanced software application named Sage 50 essentials has replaced this app.
However, before you decide to convert your company data, we commend you should double check your data and create at least 2 backups for future use. For restoring your previous backup, you need to follow the given steps:
- Go to the File option and look for the Restore option from the drop down list.
- Try to find the prerequisite backup file and if you find the same click Open. When prompted click OK and press on Yes tab.
- Click Ok> if requested, provide your sign in credentials> click on OK tab.
- Go to the File > look for Maintenance > and then click on the Check Data option.
You can now convert your Sage instant accounts into other available new versions of the sage accounting software application. Here is the list of the Sage Instant Accounts version that you can convert easily to the latest releases:
- Sage Instant Accounts v21
- Sage Instant Accounts 2014 (v20)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2013 (v19)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2012 (v18)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2011 (v17)
- Sage Instant Accounts v16
- Sage Instant Accounts v15
- Sage Instant Accounts v14
- Sage Instant Accounts v12
- Sage Instant Accounts v11
- Sage Instant Accounts v10
- Sage Instant Accounts v8.2
Note: You can speak to our certified Sage experts who hold years of experience to help you convert your Sage Instant Accounts to the latest version of Sage 50 accounting software. Make a contact with our experts by calling on our tech support helpdesk number.
Troubleshoot the Issue of Sage 50 Instant Accounts not Opening
Despite the fact that this software application version is no longer in use, you can fix the issue to restore your data and later decide to upgrade this outdated version with the newest version available depending upon your business requirements.
For resolving the issue of Sage Instant Accounts not opening, you need to follow the given steps in the sequence as specified here:
- The first and foremost thing that you have to do is to go to ‘My computers’ that you can see on your desktop.
- After that, look for the folder option and then try to find the c:\programdata\sage\accounts\20XX \demodata\accdata ( depending on the version of Sage Instant Account you are using presently)
- Now, make a duplicate copy of all the files that you can see in that folder.
- Again go to the folder c:\programdata\sage\accounts\20XX\company.000\accdata
- After this, you need to paste the duplicate copy all the files that you created in the step 3 in to this folder so as toreplace the prevailing files.
- When you will do so, you will be permitted to return into Sage as the present, part rehabilitated, data has been swapped by the sample data and you will be able to reinstate a backup of your existing data.
- If you are using the Windows XP as an operating system, then you will have to swap c:\program data above with c:\documents and settings\all users\application data
Do you wish to convert your Sage Instant Accounts to the newest release of Sage software or wish to fix the Sage Instant Accounts not opening issue? Connect with Accountinghub Sage 50 technical support team for more information. Dial our Sage helpline now