Sage 50 Integration Service Error is a technically advanced error that requires technically sound skills to solve the issue. Here, it is necessary to modify Windows Registry. If it is done incorrectly, your system, as well as your software, may suffer operational loss. Sage does not hold any responsibility for any modification in Windows Registry. It is always suggested that before you precede, take backup of your Sage data files and then only start with advanced solution procedure.
Table of Contents
Causes Through Which You Can Recognize Sage Integration Service Error
- When the process doesn’t end properly or when it is improperly closed
- When installation takes place outside the mentioned below path: C:\Program Files (x86) directory (It is a default directory that supports Operating System (64-bit Windows)
- .NET framework: Damaged or Destroyed
- Installation stopped or blocked by the real-time scanner
- An autoload pervasive is stopped and it can’t be started
- When pervasive service can’t be held by windows installer and installation continues
Resolution for Sage Integration Services Error
- Start Taskbar by right-clicking or by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC
- Click on the Detail Tab or Processes.
- Now, right-click on w3dbsmgr.exe and then click on End processor End Task.
- If the process with the name exe is present, right click on it and then click on End Process or End Task.
- Once, you follow the above four steps, you need to check whether the installation process resumes or not.
Important Point: Windows Installer Data Zapper (32-Bit) is the other name of MsiZap.exe. You may need to launch Setup Launcher Unicode (32-bit), another program. Then only you can see Windows Installer Data Zapper Process.
Method #2: Go for Windows Update
- Find MsiZap.exe file and open Task Manager, (Windows Installation Data Zapper or Windows Zapper) and then click on the End Process and End Task.
- If the installation doesn’t resume, close the installation wizard and then start the process once again.
- Now, check time to time to make sure that it does not stops time to time.
Method #3: Configure Network and Test Network
- Cancel the installation process
- You will see Windows system tray in the down-right corner of your monitor, check it. It will show you Pervasive Database. Autoload to hover the cursor on it.
- If you don’t find Windows System Tray, follow this step. Go to the system tray icon, right-click on it and then click on Stop Engines to Exit.
- Now, uninstall the pervasive and install it once again.
Method #4: .NET Framework: Start the installation process
- Make sure you cancel or stop the installation.
- Find .NET Framework 4.7.1 on the internet, download it and install it manually.
If you find difficulty in installing .NET Framework, you need to contact our technical support team via Sage Live Chat Support, Official Email Address or Contact us on our Sage Technical Support Toll-Free Number +1844-313-4856 and we will get back to you in least possible time.