The Sage 50 is the accounting software developed for the medium and small business. It basically takes over all the financial needs of the user giving them ample of time to devote on their business. This product was created by the Sage Group and is available in desktop version as well as the cloud version. Now the user can work from anywhere and anytime. It also have many features along with some add-on application which will help the user in reducing their workload.
Even though it is an exceptional software there are certain circumstances where the user may encounter some errors. These errors will act as an obstacle. In that situation the user can try resolving the errors by the steps given below or contact the customer support of sage. The Sage users can call them on their toll free number +1844-313-4856.
Table of Contents
Sage 50 Server Busy Error
When a user is working on Sage software and they come across the server error, they will receive the following message:
“Server Busy – This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose ‘Switch to’ to activate the busy program and correct the problem Switch To, Retry, Cancel”
Sometimes clicking on the Switch to option can lead to the hanging up of the software. The user may encounter this error while processing the data in the Sage Micropay.
The Causes for Sage 50 Server Busy Error Are:
- The user tried to print the report from the preview window while the previous print window was not closed.
- There was a report running in the system which uses the output radio buttons.
- The printer driver issues of the system.
- The issues of antivirus software and permissions.
Step for Resolve Sage 50 Server Busy Error
Here are two methods by which you can resolve the Sage Server Busy Error. The Sage user needs to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Print Window and Click Alt+TAB+OK.
- Now even after pressing the Alt+TAB keys there is no response then, click on the Windows desktop in the taskbar.
- Now right click on the report icon.
- Click on Cancel and then click on yes option.
- If there are any Windows updates for your system, then install it and restart your system.
- Log in into the system as an administrator.
- Configure the antivirus installed in your system in such a way that it excludes the Sage Micropay Files.
- Now run the Sage Micropay files as the administrator in your system.
- Now download and install the latest update of the Sage Micro pay in your system.
Even after following the solution given above the Sage user is not satisfied with the outcome then they can contact the AccountingHub for assistance. There toll free number is +1844-313-4856.
What is accountinghub.co ?
The AccountingHub is the third party consultancy who provides Sage customer support. There are certain instances where the Sage customer support is not reachable. In the situation, the Sage users can look for other alternative source such as the AccountingHub. They have certified Sage experts who will guide the users and help them to resolve the error. To contact them the sage users just have to dial the Sage toll free technical support number +1844-313-4856.