Sage 50 accounting software is the magical invention that has made the working and management of small and medium scale organizations not less than a cake walk. With Sage 50 accounting software, you can easily manage your payrolls, track the daily transactions and above all it gives you complete insight of your business and you do not have to go here and there to gather that information, it is available for you at one place. You can access all your important documents from anywhere, all you need is a Sage installed in your device. Moreover, you can know if any item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved.
Through simple and quick invoice payments, you can easily avoid chasing the payments and can also get your cash flow improved. Sage 50 has partnered with almost all the main payment providers, so that clients don’t face any issues while making the payments.
Causes of The item ‘[filename]’ that this Shortcut Refers to has been Changed or Moved
- Damaged shortcut
- Incomplete or improper installation
- The file Peachw.exe is missing
- Firewall or anti-virus is hindering the copying of the files while installation is going on
- Sage 50 is uninstalled
- Installation get stopped at Step 3 of 3
Step to fix The item ‘[filename]’ that this Shortcut Refers to has been Changed or Moved
Step 1: Editing the shortcut
- In order to keep shortcut, click on No
- Then right-click on the shortcut and then choose Properties
- Now in Target Field, make sure that quotation marks are added at the end as well as in the beginning of text
- Then click on OK
- Then to check whether the program opens or not, click twice on shortcut
Step 2: Creating the New Shortcut
- Click on Yes, so that shortcut is deleted
- Then go forward to browsing the path of program
- Then go to exe file and right-click on it
- After that tap on Send To and after that choose Desktop (create shortcut)
- To cross-verify whether that the program open, click twice on the new shortcut that has been created on your system
Step 3: Run Repair
Run repair, if you notice that the file peachw.exe is missing.
Step 4: Stopping the installation at Step 3 of 3
- Ensure that Sage 50 is uninstalled
- Then reinstall it
Step 5: Sage 50 is uninstalled
This problem also occurs when Sage 50 is uninstalled due to any of the reason. You can reinstall it to get rid of the problem.
Our Sage tech support helpdesk is available to answer all your queries and questions. Our experts at Sage product help team ensures that all your questions are answered in minimum time-frame, without causing you any kind of inconvenience. Our Sage customer support helpdesk can be reached out at any time at +1844-313-4856.