Are you trying to use your QuickBooks software application without registering the same but all your attempts have gone futile? Well, this happened because of the fact that it is not possible to remove the registrations of the QuickBooks Desktop software from your computer. However, there is a way out that you can use and to know that you need to scroll down more.
Simplest ways to use QuickBooks accounting software application without Registering.
- As we mentioned above, the users are not entitled to remove QB registrations from their system, but they hold the rights to give permission to the software on a new PC as many numbers of times as theyrequire provided theybear in mind the licensing terms and conditions for your explicit QuickBooks product and licensing contract.
- You can install the software application in two different systems provided they are installed by the same person. A QB license usuallycontinues for one year, but you must confirm the same by going through your terms and conditions stated in your documents.
- If you have to eliminate the registration because you are vending your software to some other person or organisation, you can easily handover your license. To totallyeliminate the registration files from your system, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks accounting software from all your systems in which it has been installed.
- Cautionary note: If you feel a bit less assured about carrying out the mentioned below steps, then we would suggest you to contact Accountinghub QuickBooks tech support team member for further assistance.
How to Remove the Registration files of QuickBooks Accounting Software Application?
To remove the registration files of your QuickBooks app, you have to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, you have to try to access the Windows 8 or 10 Start Menu by clicking on the “Windows” key. On the other hand, you can also hover your mouse cursor over the bottom most left corner of your computer screen.
- After this, you have to do the right click on the QuickBooks software application shortcut on your Desktop. Look for the uninstall option in the drop down list. You have to select ‘Uninstall’.
- Now, choose the “Uninstall or the Modify”tab once you are done with the verification process of that is emphasised by QuickBooks software that you can find in the application list. Check that if you have decided to uninstall QuickBooks and move ahead with the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstall procedure.
- You have to download the ‘QuickBooks Clean Install Utility Tool’ from the support website of the QB and run the utility.
- Tap on the ‘I Accept’tab and choosethe version of the QuickBooks software and press o the Continue button.
- Lastly, press on the “OK” button and when you get the request from the QuickBooks to know whether you are ready to clean the installation or not.
How to transfer the license to the other person or organisation?
If you wish to transfer your QuickBooks software license in the name of some other person or organisation as you no longer want to use the software, then you need to follow the given steps:
- First and foremost thing you have to do is to view the QuickBooks Transfer a License Page that you can easily find on your QB Support web page.
- Give your QuickBooks license and product related details in the Software Infosegment.
- Ensure you enter your correct contact information in the Existing Ownership segment.
- You have to enter the details about the individual on whose name you are thinking of transferring your QB license in the New Ownership segment.
- Make sure you choose an aptretort in the “Reason for Transfer” pull down list. However, you need to mark the Transfer of Ownership Terms checkbox to come to an agreement to the terms as mentioned.
- Lastly, you need to press on the Submit Request button to proceed further.
Still, have reservations?
If you still have doubts about how to use QuickBooks without registering or removal of QB registration, get in touch with our Accountinghub QuickBooks tech support team at our QuickBooks helpline +1844-313-4856