For business growth, Sage 100 software is a great choice to handle all business essentials. For importing Sage 100 visual integrator to the business framework data, you need to import all the data with proper processing, if there is a single mistake while importing the data, it becomes a major issue. So it’s very necessary to follow the procedure with on-screen instructions. Sage users need to handle this situation in a proper way by following all the instructions step by step. It is a very necessary requirement to save the backup file before importing the data to the visual integrator into the business framework. It is a very advanced feature which makes your business towards the digital world. Here you get complete knowledge on how to resolve this issue. To know more about the services, call us at or drop your query at our official website accountinghub.co.
Table of Contents
The Operating Process to Import the Visual Integrator to the Business Framework:
you need to perform this operation to imported the visual integrator into the business framework with the following steps:
- First of all, you need to select the field where you needed to the import job
- Then you need to enter the selected imported data manually in the file.
- While you creating the manual data entry, you need to make a selected field in which you enter the data
- While working with these import jobs, it is necessary to include the fields.
- After that, you have to choose the import job to maintain and handle the situation, and also need to enter the job profile name.
- Then Search the appropriate table name and choose the table where you can import easily.
- In the data tab, you need to enter the name of the field.
- The defaulted values you will find are overruled then you need to add the other fields.
- In the configuration setting, you don’t need to explain the record tab in any case if the header section is separated from the line record.
- If you skip data entry source in the configuration tab then you need to follow thee instructions:
- When you find the importing GL account has longer than 9 characters.
- It is very necessary for the imported description has more than 30 characters.
How to contact us?
For more inquiry or any trouble you while following these steps, you can directly contact with our knowledgeable experienced technical support team via Sage 50 customer support number or drop your issue at our official website accountinghub.co. For any query, you can also chat with our experts via the LIVE CHAT link icon on our official website. Our support service team is always available to understand your query and resolve it in all possible ways.