A QuickBooks Proadvisor is a certified professional who can give expert advice and strategic insights to your accounting problems. As a Proadvisor, one can also be recognized by those requiring an accounting assistant.
As a certified Proadvisor, one can publish their profile online, thereby making it LIVE, and for anyone in need, to see and apply to them for advice. Sites like Google and Bing help publish and present Proadvisor profiles online, to allow their clients, QuickBooks users and others to check the profile and hire them for assistance. If you are looking to become a QuickBooks certified Proadvisor, call in the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number to know the details about the program.
Table of Contents
How to Publish my ProAdvisor Profile
If you are a certified Proadvisor, it is time to make it public, and let yourself be hired as an accounting assistant by the small businesses that might require your valuable inputs for their businesses. It is easier to publish a Proadvisor profile online.
To publish a Proadvisor profile, a person needs to have passed the QuickBooks online certification examination within the past year or should have done any of the three QuickBooks Desktop Certifications. (Most recent ones)
Step to Publish ProAdvisor Profile
- Open and key in the credentials to the QuickBooks Online Accountant
- From the ‘Accountant toolbar’, select the ‘PROFILE’ tab
- Check and review your profile, and also reevaluate the information provided. Key in any information that might be missing or you might want to include.
- Type the correct address, to ensure all those nearby get to see your profile on the ‘FIND A PRO-ADVISOR SITE’.
- Remember to click on the ‘INCLUDE IN SEARCH RESULTS’ tab. (Move it from OFF to ON) for getting calls from the businesses who might have requirements for a PROADVISOR.
- Once you publish it, wait for at least an hour to view the profile/
Step to View the Public Version of Your Profile
- Click open the ‘FIND A PROADVISOR’ website and key in your zip code which has been given on the Proadvisor profile
- A list of Proadvisor will be put up. Select your profile and check if all the information displayed is correct.
To get noticed among the list of Proadvisor, keep your certifications up-to-date and also ensure you have all the relevant qualifications and certifications entered in the profile. This will ensure the information given is relayed to the small businesses looking for help in a Proadvisor accountant.
Also, in case you find any information missing, you can update information or edit it on the FIND A PROADVISOR site.
Step to Edit Information on ProAdvisor Site
- Open the profile, and click on EDIT on any section you want to change. The EDIT tab appears on the right side of each section.
- Click SAVE, once you have completed.
Any changes made on the profile, from the QuickBooks Online Accountant page, will automatically appear on the FIND A PROADVISOR page. However, one needs to switch- on the ‘INCLUDE IN SEARCH RESULTS’ to ensure your profile and any changes made appears in the web search results.
Becoming a QuickBooks certified Proadvisor can help you enhance your career prospects. Call the AccountingHub QuickBooks customer support for more details on the pro advisor certifications or visit the website to learn about the new certification courses on board.
Contact AccountingHub for QuickBooks Helps
In case you have problems viewing your online Proadvisor profiles, as it appears to the businesses, call the QuickBooks technical support team at Quickbooks Support Phone Number 1844-313-4856 for help and assistance.